Chuck Jackson, EIT
Senior Project Designer
Widener University, BS in Engineering Degree, 1991
Widener University – Evening Division, Associates Degree in Engineering, 1989
Pennsylvania Society of Land Surveyors, Continuing Education Certification, 1988
County Wide Appraisals & Consulting Service
Cartography Certification, Completed 900 Hours, 1980
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Engineer-In-Training, 1993
Responsibilities and Experience:
Mr. Jackson’s responsibilities are in the area of design drafting, land development, site development grading, soil and erosion controls and preparing appropriate applications when necessary per all local, state and federal authorities.
He was the lead designer for the Chester County Hospital plans including the Office Building and Nursing Facility Land Development Plans from 1992-1995, the Oncology Building Addition Plan from 1999-2000, and the MRI Addition (behind the Oncology Building) 2003. Jackson’s talents transcend almost every facet of civil engineering from storm water management, erosion control, grading, sanitary sewers, and retaining wall design. He is also the lead engineer for Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS-4)
Annual Reports on behalf of Municipalities, submitted to PaDEP.
Other Notable Subdivision & Land Development Plan Design & Reviews
- Applecross Subdivision, Horseshoe Pike & Reeceville Road, East Brandywine Township, Chester County
- Squire Cheyney Township Park Land Development, 1201 Cheyney Road, Thornbury Township, Chester County, 2014
- Municipal GIS & CAD mapping in East Brandywine Twp, East Goshen Twp, Thornbury, Newlin and Willistown Townships.
- Special Construction Ordinance details in East Brandywine Twp, East Goshen and Thornbury Townships.
- Stroud Research Facility Land Development plan, West Marlborough Twp., Chester County, PA (2012)
- Phoenixville Middle School Construction cost review, Phoenixville Borough, Chester County, PA (2010)